Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a small commission if you make a purchase through our links, at no additional cost to you. For more information please visit our Disclaimers page.
Table of Contents
Meatballs are always delicious. In this popular recipe for meatloaf recipe, meatballs are put together with mozzarella in a casserole. The casserole tastes great and is guaranteed to be something for the whole family. There is also a fine tomato sauce with paprika, which rounds off the whole thing perfectly. Low carb and high protein, the nutritional values are great.
Oh, how I love the smell of Italian food that I cook in my kitchen What’s more, who doesn’t cherish an incredible meatball parmigiana !? Even if I don’t indulge in pasta anymore, I still, enjoy a lot with a good meatball, Italian sausage, or beef chops. This is a low-carb meatball recipe that will make you forget you are on a diet!
With grated mozzarella on top, they are baked in the oven until the cheese is golden and bubbly. These are the best gluten-free meatballs ever. They are damp, delicate, and loaded with flavor! We recommend that you do it again and again! This casserole can be served over cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles for a complete low-carb meal. You really can’t screw up this recipe in any way. It’s amazing how excited you get when you go past a low-carb or keto-friendly diet. To enjoy! Try our most popular meatloaf recipes!
Ingredients of Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 Scallion ( finely chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves ( minced )
- 2 lbs. Ground Sausage
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup parmesan ( grated )
- 2 cup Zucchini Noodles
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes
Direction of Meatloaf Recipe
- Firstly preheat the skillet, then add just a light olive oil. And sauté one finely chopped scallion and also some minced garlic. Stir it and set it aside.
- Take ground sausage or any of the other minced meat in a big salad bowl. Then add sautéed mixture of scallion and garlic, some salt, 3 eggs, black pepper and grated Parmesan in the bowl then mix it well.
- Now it’s time to make the meatballs. Take a pinch of the mixture and roll to give it a perfectly round shape.
- Then bake the meatballs in the oven at 375 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- In the next step, sauté the zucchini noodles lightly with a little olive oil over medium heat. Then add pureed tomatoes or marinara sauce and cook it on low flame. Now add baked meatballs into the mixture of sauce and zucchini noodles. Then carefully toss the meatballs and coat them in the sauce.
- In the last, top the dish with some mozzarella cheese.
- Now put the casserole in the oven at 350 degrees, for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Now Sprinkle some red pepper flakes on the keto meatball casserole and enjoy the recipe!
Note – Meatloaf Recipe :
You can also mix 1 lb. (450 g) of ground beef and 1 lb. of ground mutton instead of using ground sausages.
Try this for dinner!